Jethol Teeworlds Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Fury // rejected

+6
Imm0rtal prince
viCo
Gear
jao
Toot
Fury
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Fury // rejected Empty Application Fury // rejected Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Fury

Random Noob

Hello guys I want to apply to Jethol because I want to play Teeworlds again Smile

Name: David
Nick:Fury
Previous Nicks:-
Nationality: german
Ping on EU server: 20(but I still have massive laggs sometimes)

Something about you (not just 3 words): I am a young buy studying atm and I am searching for some fun in Tw playing clanwars with a strong skillbased clan
When did you start playing Teeworlds?: September 2011
Do you prefer play as a team or 1 on 1?: I guess I play both dm1 is nice and I like playing clanwars or capgames too
Previous clans: DF, pirates, Ares, [FlyAc], [Revenge]
Why you left your previous clan? / What happened with your previous clan?: I only left Ares because of inactivity and the rest died

Favourite position: Since my connection is not the best after I move to another city I prefer to attack. Previously I deffed and I loved it so sad that my def is not so good anymore like it was before
Favourite map(s): ctf3, ctf_tantum, ctf2, ctf7
Favourite weapon: Laser
In whitch modes/gametypes (for example: zcatch, iCTF, iDM, … etc. ) are you playing and how long?: Sometimes I play fng but rarely.

Why do you want to join exactly this clan?: Because the members are very nice and strong especially Toot my love. Also want to mention Hedzot my old friend
Which Jethol members do you know?: I guess almost all except ryze and Zerkalow (but I already met them now and they are nice guys)

I know my skill is no the best anymore after years of inactivity but i try to improve it and play some games every day. I hope you will take me guys<3

In love,

Fury

2Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Toot

Toot
Co-Leader

Well done Fury ,
You wrote a nice apply.
Im in love with this guy , we played so Long time together in same Clans.king
He is really strong and friendly and lovly guy.

Im happy to see your apply.
Good luck bro cheers

https://www.instagram.com/batuhanx06/

3Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:58 pm

jao

jao
Random Noob

gl furry

4Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Gear

Gear

Nice application fury hf and gl Smile

5Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:49 pm

viCo

viCo
Webmaster

good luck!
wanna see your aktivity

6Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:18 am

Imm0rtal prince

Imm0rtal prince

welcome !

p.s Toot gaylord

http://vk.com/id343586101

7Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Fury

Random Noob

thx guys Smile we see us ingame and in whatsapp haha

8Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:12 am

zushi

zushi
Random Noob

Toot as that you in that picture? You're a cutie lel

Welcome and gl Fury !

9Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Cans

Founder

yo fury
nice to see your application here
gl and hf

10Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Toot

Toot
Co-Leader

zushi wrote:Toot as that you in that picture? You're a cutie lel

Welcome and gl Fury   !

Yes its me bro

Ps: Zerka watch your Picture you look like gaylord

https://www.instagram.com/batuhanx06/

11Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:13 am

KlausTen

Beloved Ex-Member

nice application fury
nice to see you here

gl old brother (ARES) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

12Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Cans

Founder

ten noob you wasnt even ares

13Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:20 pm

KlausTen

Beloved Ex-Member

Ares - Mars same staff by the side

gg to your brain pig pig

14Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:00 pm

Jakeee

Beloved Ex-Member

yo nice application, gl.

ps. zerka too strong russian vibes in your photo <3

15Application Fury // rejected Empty Re: Application Fury // rejected Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Cans

Founder

Hey Fury
I hope you know that everyonee from us really like you, we had much fun in the whhatsapp group and ingame
but thats not enough for joining our clan

Our most important point of joining jethol is activity and that as you showed us isnt enough yet.

If you know you will be an activ player you can apply again

Good luck in your future, i hope we see you ingame

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum