Jethol Teeworlds Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application by jao // accepted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application by jao // accepted Empty Application by jao // accepted Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 pm

jao

jao
Random Noob

Name: Jannis
Nick: jao, Lanala
Previous Nicks: Wurst
Nationality: 100% german
Ping on EU server: 20-60

Something about you (not just 3 words): lera has the biggest stirn
When did you start playing Teeworlds?: first at 0.4.3, than came back in 2010 and played till 2013. In January 2016 i came back the second time.
Do you prefer play as a team or 1 on 1?: In team because i suck in 1v1.
Previous clans: RcT(famous race clan), OtH, Renegades, P.I., EVIL
Why you left your previous clan? / What happened with your previous clan?: RcT: stopped playing race as main mod and started ctf, OtH: wasnt a beginner anymore, Renegades: got kicked after discussion with leader, P.I.: stopped playing TW, EVIL: didnt like the direction the clan was going and also inactiv players.

Favourite position: ctf2 prebase, ctf3 attack
Favourite map(s):ctf3, ctf2, ctf7
Favourite weapon: rocket
In whitch modes/gametypes (for example: zcatch, iCTF, iDM, … etc. ) are you playing and how long?: race: started in 2010, vanilla: started in 2011, ddrace: started in 2016

Why do you want to join exactly this clan?: I like all members and I allways talk with you(mostly Cans, Toot, Vico, Zushi). Also we have the same attitude and Jethol is the best active vanilla clan in my opinion.
Which Jethol members do you know?: All

2Application by jao // accepted Empty Re: Application by jao // accepted Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Cans

Founder

first of all, welcome little jao
well, arent three sides but still best application i think
im happy about your application, so good luck and have fun during your apply phase

3Application by jao // accepted Empty Re: Application by jao // accepted Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:04 pm

Toot

Toot
Co-Leader

Well , better than other applys
He is strong guy (personalitiy)
i like him
Have fun in your apply time bro

https://www.instagram.com/batuhanx06/

4Application by jao // accepted Empty Re: Application by jao // accepted Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:50 am

Cans

Founder

accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum