Jethol Teeworlds Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application by |-|ummel // accepted

+2
Cans
Hummel
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application by |-|ummel // accepted Empty Application by |-|ummel // accepted Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:18 am

Hummel

Hummel

Name: Joshy
Nick: Hum.
Previous Nicks: Hummel; Chain Reaction
Nationality: aleman
Ping on EU server: 30-45

Text about you (what are your hobbys? what are your talents? like cookies? what color is your underpants?...): I play soccer; go fishing; do smoke-sessions; go in a gym; play FIFA on XBOX-ONE; and like to have sex and the normal things..
When did you start playing Teeworlds?: I started playing for 5 years, i guess.
Do you prefer play as a team or 1 on 1?: I really like to play in a team, if is nobody online, i play 1on1 as well.
Previous clans: [TRANSFORMERS]; [EVIL]; Dead Head (dH.), Mars
Why you left your previous clan? / What happened with your previous clan?: Can't remember all reasons, but i guess it was the inactivity of the clan and the time, i spent for my School and friends and girlfriends and so on..

Favourite position: don't have a real fav position, but in ctf3, I prefer defence and in ctf2 attack
Favourite map(s): CTF3
Favourite weapon:Shotgun and Hammer
In whitch modes/gametypes (for example: zcatch, iCTF, iDM, … etc. ) are you playing and how long?: Most of the time vanilla, sometimes insta, DDrace, Race, zcatch, basketball..

Why do you want to join exactly this clan?: Because I like activ clans, and members.. furthermore i know a lot of the members throgh the time and finally I love to play in a team, so i need a clan! afro

I know a lot of you; Cans, Toot, jao, Gear, Zushi, Zerkalow, vico and so on

Greetings from the wild Hummel! Very Happy

2Application by |-|ummel // accepted Empty Re: Application by |-|ummel // accepted Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:00 am

Cans

Founder

yo Hum nice to see your application here Smile
i hope you will be activ at the day too and not only at night

anyway good luck and have fun during your application phase

3Application by |-|ummel // accepted Empty Re: Application by |-|ummel // accepted Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Gear

Gear

Welcome Hum, i dont really like your applications but anyways have fun during your application phase Smile Smile

4Application by |-|ummel // accepted Empty Re: Application by |-|ummel // accepted Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Toot

Toot
Co-Leader

Welcome hum ,
Nice apply , i like you , nice guy Smile
I wish you much luck and fun in your apply time

https://www.instagram.com/batuhanx06/

5Application by |-|ummel // accepted Empty Re: Application by |-|ummel // accepted Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:29 pm

jao

jao
Random Noob

Hey Hum,
nice that you finally applied!
I allways had fun trolling with you lol! lol! lol!
Gl and Hf in your apply time Smile

6Application by |-|ummel // accepted Empty Re: Application by |-|ummel // accepted Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:54 pm

viCo

viCo
Webmaster

nice to see your apply here!
good luck and stay activ

7Application by |-|ummel // accepted Empty Re: Application by |-|ummel // accepted Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Hummel

Hummel

Yes, i said, i hate applications Very Happy
Ty Hum.

8Application by |-|ummel // accepted Empty Re: Application by |-|ummel // accepted Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:39 pm

Toot

Toot
Co-Leader

Congratulations Hum.
The votes were on your side. Your activity and strongly gameplay make it!
Youre now a part of our commuity

https://www.instagram.com/batuhanx06/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum